To make a booking at our venues:
- Read the "Conditions of Hire".
- Go to the calendar page, check availability, click on New Booking.
- Fill in your preferred booking slot, keeping to the set time slots for each building. All booking requests will be reviewed ahead of confirmation. Confirmation will be received within 2 working days of receiving your provisional booking.
- Review your confirmation email for any errors. Once your booking has been confirmed, an invoice will be issued. Payment is due on receipt of your invoice.
Party bookings are only available on Saturdays and Sundays. If you run a business, charity or community group you may book spaces during the week by contacting email@example.com or calling 01908 521 538 and choosing option 1.
No bookings will be accepted if they fall on public holidays. All venues are closed from 24/12/2022, reopening on 02/01/2023.
Please take note of the following as it will help you and our officers:
- The booking slot includes time for setting up and clearing down. We cannot grant access to the space ahead of your booking slot, and the space must be vacated at the end of your slot.
- Alcohol may be brought onto the premises for consumption only. No alcohol is to be sold on the premises under any circumstances.
- Please read through the "Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Shenley Brook End & Tattenhoe Parish Council
Tel: 01908 521 538