TO MAKE A BOOKING AT CASTERBRIDGE VILLAGE HALL
This is just demonstration text. The Administrator can update this at any time.
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Bookings Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Please make sure that your booking form and cheque is with the Bookings Secretary by the weekend before your event as the bookings are confirmed online and sent to the Treasurer and Caretaker early on Monday mornings.
- If you have an alcohol licence form that must be signed off by the Village Hall Management Committee please ensure the Bookings Secretary receives the paperwork before the Committee meeting which is usually held on the first Monday of every month.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" and "Important Information for Hall Hirers" which includes all necessary information including where and how to collect keys etc. [See below for documentation.]
If you have any further questions, please do contact the Bookings Secretary.
Mrs C McMadeup
Casterbridge Village Hall Bookings Secretary
Tel: 01632 960XXX