About Ullapool Village Hall
Ullapool Village Hall is located on Market Street in the heart of the historical conservation area of Ullapool, Wester Ross, in the North West Highlands of Scotland.
We offer a range of flexible venues:
- The main hall - large and airy with a new wooden floor.
- Medium sized committee or meeting room.
- Side room, adjacent to both the kitchen and main hall - suitable for storing food and drink; as a waiting room, breakout room, dressing room or quiet area; or as a space for messy activities.
The Village Hall is a stunning venue for:
- Music, drama and other performing arts events.
- Wedding receptions and other functions.
- Conferences, meetings and corporate events.
- Ceilidhs, parties, anniversaries and celebrations.
- Fundraising events.
- Training courses.
- Youth organisations.
For more information on on our venue, please click on the 'How to Book' and 'Documentation' tabs. You can make a provisional booking from the calendar page.