To make a booking at Portpatrick Village Hall:
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Example Letting Form
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the PCDT Hall Group at email@example.com
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Please make sure that your Let form, deposit and rental payment is with the Hall Group by the weekend before your event as the bookings are confirmed online and sent to the Hall Treasurer and Hall Keeper early on Monday mornings.
- If you have an alcohol licence form that must be signed off by the Hall Management Committee please ensure the Hall Group Administrator receives the paperwork before the Committee meeting which is usually held on the last Monday of every month.
- Please read through the "Wigtwon Halls - Portpatrick Hall Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Portpatrick Village Hall Management Group
Tel: The Hall Keeper (Tommy) on 07917582244