Welcome to St John's Kingsdown Village Hall
Situated in the village of Kingsdown, close to Deal, Kent, we have two rooms available for hire along with a forecourt to the front of the property.
- Our Main Hall is suitable for functions for up to 100 people (60 for seated catering). Facilities include kitchen, children's toilet, 2 adult toilets plus a disabled toilet and a remotely operated projector which can be linked to a DVD player or laptop.
- The Lower Hall is suitable for up to 25 people with tea and coffee-making facilities plus a toilet.
- The forecourt (with a safe play surface) is free of charge to users of either the Main or Lower Hall.
- Tables, chairs and stools are also available for hire for events outside of the Village Hall, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry
We have a Premises Licence issued by Dover District Council and we participate in the ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural Kent) Hallmark scheme which sets standards for village hall management.
The Hall has –
- a full PA system with hearing loop, including an iPod dock.
- WiFi access. Any password given must remain secret and will be invalid at the end of the booking.
- a licence with the Performing Rights Society for the performance of copyright music, which permits the use of copyright music in any form (e.g. record, compact disc, tapes, radio, or by performers in person), number 815624
The hall does NOT have -
- a TV Licence.
- a step-free access
- dedicated car parking available
History of the Hall
For Village Hall committee meeting minutes, please click on this link.