How to book
- Our Main Hall is suitable for functions for up to 100 people (60 for seated catering). Facilities include kitchen, disabled toilet and a remotely operated projector which can be linked to a DVD player or laptop.
- The Lower Hall is suitable for up to 25 people with tea and coffee-making facilities plus a toilet.
- The forecourt (with a safe play surface) is free of charge to users of either the Main or Lower Hall.
- Main hall: £12.50 per hour (£10.50 for Kingsdown Village residents and £9 for groups with an appointed representative on the committee).
- Lower hall charge: £6 per hour
- Both halls for the same occasion: £15 per hour
How to book
- Read the documents - these include the Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Go to the calendar page to check availability, then click on ‘New Booking’ and fill in the form
- We will send you an invoice to pay by bank transfer
- When payment is received we will confirm your booking and email instructions
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Bookings must be paid for by bank transfer before confirmation (an invoice will be sent to you).
- If you will be selling alcohol at your event you must apply for a Temporary Event Notice.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information including where and how to collect keys etc.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.