To make a booking at Handcross Parish Hall:
- Read the documents: Conditions of Letting, Special Covid-19 Conditions and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form. A “Provisional Booking” email will be sent.
- Once the booking has been approved, you will receive a “Confirmation” email of your booking.
- An invoice will be then sent to you and is due for payment no less than 7 days following receipt.
- Block bookers will be sent an invoice by email at month end which must be paid within 7 days of receipt.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Secretary, Gail Boustead on 07887 535638 / email@example.com.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked the additional time to wipe and set up before and after your event. We ask that 30 mins be added (15 mins at the start and end of your event - there will be no charge for this additional time). We would also ask that you leave 1 hour from the end of any previous booking that is on the calendar.
- Payment will ensure the Hall is open for your event.
- If you have an alcohol licence form that must be signed off by the Management Committee, please ensure the Secretary receives the paperwork in plenty of time before the event.
- Please read through the "Conditions of Letting and Special Covid-19 Conditions" which include all necessary information to hire Handcross Parish Hall.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Handcross Parish Hall Management Committee