To make a booking at Bramshaw Village Hall:
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
N.B. A booking made via this online booking form signifies your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions of hire.
- Go to the calendar page. Check the availability of the room, the day(s) and the session(s) you require.
- Click on New Booking and fill in the form. Please note that your booking will only be approved if you supply a full name, full address with a post code and your contact telephone number.
If you have any queries, please email the Administrator on the number below.
We only offer fixed session times:
Morning • 09:00 - 13:00 (9am - 1pm)
Afternoon • 13:30 - 17:30 (1.30pm - 5.30pm)
Evening • 18:00 - 23:59 (6pm - 11.59pm)
Please note that the setting-up and clearing-up for your event needs to take place within a session time period and must not encroach on the session times that precede or follow your booking.
You are politely requested to observe the following points
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- You are required to leave the hall as you find it to avoid further additional charges (as described in the Terms and Conditions of Hire).
- To respect the neighbours of the hall, the main hall is monitored for volume and sound in excess of 100 decibels will cut mains power to the hall. A Trustee key holder is required to reset the power and may not be able to attend immediately - you are advised not to play very loud music.
- If your event requires an alcohol license, this must be organised and presented before the event. Here is the NFDC link for licences.
- Please read through the Terms and Conditions of Hire which include all necessary information.
Your co-operation will help both you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall as a community resource.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Bramshaw Village Hall Administrator
Tel: 02381 943927 or 07780 697582