To make a booking at Bramshaw Village Hall:
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability.
- Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
If you have any queries, please email the Administrator
We only offer fixed session times:
Morning • 09:00 - 13:00 (9am - 1pm)
Afternoon • 13:30 - 17:30 (1.30pm - 5.30pm)
Evening • 18:00 - 23:59 (6pm - 11.59pm)
Please note that the setting-up and clearing-up for your event needs to take place within a session time period and must not encroach on the session times that precede or follow your booking.
You are politely requested to observe the following points
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- To respect the neighbours of the hall, the main hall is monitored for volume and sound in excess of 100 decibels will cut mains power to the hall. A Trustee key holder is required to reset the power and may not be able to attend immediately - you are advised not to play very loud music.
- If your event requires an alcohol license, this must be organised and presented before the event. Here is the NFDC link for licences.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information.
Your cooperation will help both you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Bramshaw Village Hall Administrator
Tel: 02381 943927 or 07780 697582