To make a booking at Brabourne and Smeeth Village Hall:
Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges, and The Covid-19 information
Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
- You will receive and email with confirmation and a request for advance payment ( one off bookings).
- Following payment being received you will receive another email confirming your event and will be given the access code to the key safe by the main door
- Regular bookings will be invoiced at the end of the month
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at email@example.com
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Late Saturday night events can book time on Sunday mornings at no charge to clear up if they wish
- Please make sure that your booking form and money is with the Administrator by the weekend before your event
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information
- Please read through the Covid-19 document. You are required to comply with any rules regarding the Covid-19 outbreak a
- Access to the hall is via a key safe. The number is only shared after a payment has been received
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Brabourne and Smeeth Village Hall Administrator
Tel: 01303 813746