To make a booking at Appleby Public Hall:
In order to make a booking, you must:
- Read the documents: Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
- A booking is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from the Hall Administrator.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at email@example.com, or call 017683 51177 ext 3.
Please note the following information:
- There is a 30 minute minimum time between bookings to allow for our caretaker to change the Hall set up.
- There is a minimum hire charge of £25 for the Main Hall and £20 for the Supper Room.
- Any bookings requiring an alcohol license must clearly outline the plans for the serving of alcohol, to abide by the Conditions of Hire.
- Any bookings that are cancelled less then 48 hours before will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
If you have any further questions or are struggling to make a booking, please get in touch.
Appleby Public Hall Administrator
Tel: 017683 51177 ext 3