Wisborough Green Village Hall has been serving the local community since 1958
Set right in the centre of this delightful Sussex village, the Village Hall is easily accessed from the main A272. Approx. 7 miles east of Petworth and 2 miles west of Billingshurst. The Hall provides a perfect location for Wedding Receptions, Anniversary and Birthday parties and other celebrations, as well as village social events.
It is also an ideal venue for Business Seminars and Conferences with two separate break out rooms, stage area and a fully equipped kitchen. Facilities also include Internet connection via a wifi router and a six speaker sound system with roving microphones. Refreshments and lunches can be arranged if ordered at least 10 days in advance.
Wisborough Green is strategically located mid way between the County town of Chichester, headquarters of both the County and District Local Authorities and the important commercial hub of Gatwick/Crawley. It also borders the South Downs National Park.
The main facilities comprise :
- Main Hall which measures 44ft by 32ft and can comfortably accommodate 120 guests seated or 200 standing. A range of tables is available together with 120 stacking chairs. A small stage area is situated in the north east corner of the main hall.
- Committee Meeting Room s adjacent to the Main Hall accessed by steps through a lockable door and provides a
boardroom style table and chairs, accommodating up to 25 people.
- Small Meeting Room (Vine Room) is located away from the Main Hall at the west side of the building, the Vine Room provides a more intimate environment with boardroom style table and chairs for up to 15 people.
- Kitchen - is being updated at present and will provide a fully equipped kitchen with a large double catering oven and induction hob, single catering oven, extensive cupboards holding kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery for up to 120 place settings plus industrial dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, double deep catering sinks and lots of worktop area. There are also kettles and a selection of useful cooking pots and serving dishes.
- Bar (Servery) - The Millenium Servery is also accessed directly from the Main Hall by steps and provides serving counter/ bar,
sinks, storage, tea urn, bottle cooler and two refrigerators.
- Ladies and Gentlemen's toilets are situated near the main entrance and also at the rear of the Millenium Servery, equipped with soap dispensers and paper towels. A Toilet for Disabled guests is provided near the main entrance and the steps up to the main Hall are provided with a hand rail and an available wheelchair access ramp. Outside, there is a large public car park with space for up to 16 cars with further parking close by in School Road and at the Village green
The Hall holds Entertainment, Alcohol and Performing Right Society Licences