We are Licensed for 120 people
For comfort we recommend:
We have 2 small teaching / meeting rooms suitable for one to one teaching sessions or small groups of up to six people.
Monday-Friday and Sunday
08.00-22.00 £20 per hour
08.00-17.00 £20 per hour
17.00-22.00 £30 per hour
Meeting rooms 1 and 2
08.00-22.00 £5 per hour
• Minimum booking 1 hour
• Rate is per hour or part of an hour
• discount available for regular users
• All users must complete a booking form and abide by the Terms & Conditions set out on the web site
Included with all Bookings
• Heating, Lighting, Chairs and Tables for 100
• Bean to cup Coffee Machine £1.00 per cup
• Use of upright Bechstein piano (regularly tuned)
• Use of in-house PA (technician required to operate it) 5 x SM58 microphones and mic stands.
• Large pull-down projection screen (bring your own projector)
• Free Wi-fi
The centre is licensed for entertainment under the Licensing Act 2003. We manage and staff a Fully Licensed Bar, Alcohol may be served at private events subject to approval by the Centre Management.
To make a booking at West Kirby Arts Centre:
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with Susan on 07484 537 502.
Contact Numbers for Information on Art Centre classes:
Joe McGillivray: Monday’s art classes: 07414 761 341
Derek King: Staack’s art classes Tues & Weds: 07538 335 357
Desna: Guitar Tuition and Junior Drama Club 07534 097 270
Lawrie Quigley: Thursday art class: 07760 286 967
Roxy’z School of Performing Arts: 07835 443 841
Friday Afternoon Acoustic: Ian Elder 07532 162 406
Friday ‘Open Stage’: Craig Mackintosh 07813 632 431
Parade Portrait Painters: Wendy Ainsworth 07434 060 796.
Purple Door, Theatre Group, Karl Falconer 07522 899 205