To make a booking at Thorpe End Village Hall:
- Check that you have read and understand the Hire Agreement and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page to check availability.
- Click on New Booking and complete the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at email@example.com
Please note the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Make sure that your booking form is completed, hire cost fee has been paid and your deposit cheque has been sent to the bookings secretary in advance of your event.
- If you intend to sell alcohol you must apply for an Alcohol License and a form must be signed-off by the Management Committee prior to your event.
- Please read through the Hire Agreement which includes all necessary information including how to collect the keys, etc.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Thorpe End Village Hall Administrator