To make a booking at Stadhampton Village Hall:
- Read the Hiring Agreement document.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form and submit it (Alternatively you may fill out the booking form at the bottom of the Hiring Agreement and sent it to the Booking Clerk). You will receive an acknowledgement of your request for a booking.
- Your request for a booking will be reviewed by the Booking Clerk and an invoice issued. (You may be contacted by the Booking Clerk if there is a need to clarify any details.)
- The invoice should be paid at least 14 days before the event
- You should contact the Bookings Clerk to arrange collection and return of the church keys.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Booking Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- If you need a temporary bar licence (TENS), that must be obtained and the license number and a copy, of the reciept supplied to the Booking Clerk before the event.
- Please read through the "Hiring Agreement" which includes all other necessary information
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Jen Anderson, Stadhampton Village Hall Booking Clerk
Tel: 07818 114044