To make a booking at Pearson Hall:
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
- Whilst Covid-19 precautions are in place, read and comply with the procedures in the Safeguarding section.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Make sure that you have read all the documents related to the hire and have completed all the necessary forms.
- Make sure that you have received written confirmation that your booking has been approved.
- Make sure payment has been made to the Treasurer before the event.
- If you wish to have an alcohol licence (TEN) the form must be submitted to the Management Committee for approval before the application is made to Wokingham BC.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Pearson Hall Administrator
Tel: 0118 969 8145