To make a booking at Nutfield Memorial Hall:
Thank you for your interest. It is simple to proceed with an enquiry and booking. Please follow the instructions below.
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges. Please note there is also some helpful General Information which we advise you to read.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Booking Secretary.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and us to ensure the events run smoothly.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time for the set up at the beginning and the clearing up after your event.
- Your booking only becomes final once you have paid your deposit. Payment must be made by BACs to the Nutfield Memorial Hall Bank Account at Lloyds Bank, Redhill. A/C no. 01271232. Sort Code no. 30-94-38
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" and ensure that you have accepted them by ticking the relevant box.
- Please make sure you take away all rubbish at the end of your event as we do not have facilities for rubbish to be collected from the site. Failure to do so may mean we withhold some or all of your deposit.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Nutfield Memorial Hall Booking Secretary
Tel: 07749 002013