To make a booking at Leighs Village Hall:
- Please read the documents in the Documentation section : Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New (provisional) Booking and fill in the form and you MUST include your post code in the address field.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Booking Secretary at email@example.com
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event. Allow a minimum of 30 minutes following a previous booking if there is one. If your booking follows a party then a 45 minute gap should be allowed.
- Please make sure that your completed hire agreement form is returned to the booking secretary within 1 week of receiving the form and that full payment is made by the weekend before your event as the bookings are confirmed online and setup details sent to the Caretaker prior to your event.
- Please read through the "Conditions of Hire" document which includes all necessary information including where and how to gain access etc.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Leighs Village Hall Booking Secretary
Tel: 01245 364193