To make a booking at Kettins Community Hub:
- Read the documents: “Terms and Conditions of Hire” and “Room Hire Costs".
- Go to the Calendar page. Check availability of the room you want to book. If this room is booked, select another room to see if there's availability.
- Click on "New Booking" on the date preferred and fill in the form.
- We can also take bookings via phone or email – in this case we'll send you a Booking Form to complete and then return to us.
- If you want to make a long-term booking, please contact us by phone or email.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and us make your booking run smoothly.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- We reserve the right to ask for payment for your booking before your event.
- You can amend your booking online before your booking or please call Susan.
- If you have any special requirements please let us know.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch, thank you.
Susan, Kettins Community Hub Bookings
Kettins Community Hub,