To Make a Booking at Iona Village Hall
- Before booking please read the terms and conditions of hire and the Hire charges.
- Please go to the calendar page to check availability and to make a provisional booking. Provisional bookings can be made by clicking the ‘+ New Booking button’ on the online calendar or for enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would perfer to send an email please include:
- Who the booking is for i.e. personal, community group, local business and including a contact number in case we need to discuss your request,
- Time/day you would like to enquire about *please include any set-up time as we cannot guarantee access before your agreed start-time*,
- Whether it is a one-off or a regular booking,
- What space/s you want to book i.e. Main Hall or Small Meeting Room– or if you are not sure – details of the planned activity, number of people, etc, and we’ll help you decide,
- Any furniture or equipment requirements you have,
- Any other questions.
We will then confirm the space/s to be used during your hire and cost with you before your booking is confirmed.
You may be asked for a deposit to cover possible damage and loss depending on the type of booking.
Late cancellation of an event can incur cancellation charges if the space cannot be rehired to another user.
If you have any questions please contact Fiona email@example.com