To make a booking at Ellel Village Hall:
This is just demonstration text. The Administrator can update this at any time.
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Please make sure that your booking form and cheque is with the Administrator by the weekend before your event as the bookings are confirmed online and sent to the Treasurer and Caretaker early on Monday mornings.
- If you have an alcohol licence form that must be signed off by the Management Committee please ensure the Administrator receives the paperwork before the Committee meeting which is usually held on the first Monday of every month.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information including where and how to collect keys etc.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Ellel Village Hall Administrator
Tel: 01234 960XXX