About Dundry Village Hall
The village hall is used for a variety of purposes such as wedding receptions, private parties, dinner-dances, theatrical productions and shows, concerts, exhibitions, jumble sales and meetings.
The Hall is licensed for 150 for restaurant style seating and 240 for dancing.
- ACCESSIBILITY - wheelchair friendly
- KITCHEN containing a fridge, gas cooker, electric warming oven, small microwave, hand washing sink and a double sink for washing up (crockery and cutlery can be hired for a small extra charge)
- LARGE HALL with patio doors opening onto grass to the rear
- STAGE with lighting, a sound system and a pull down screen for slide shows
- SPRUNG PARQUET FLOOR, ideal for dancing
- LICENSED BAR with fridge, washing up facilities and spirit optic arms. (for a fully staffed and run bar, enquire when booking)
- TOILETS Male, Female and Disabled
- CAR PARK adjacent to the Hall
- MARQUEES, HOG ROASTS etc can be accommodated, but need to be approved by Dundry Parish Council as they own the adjoining land.
- ALL TYPES OF BOOKINGS considered (incl. weddings, parties, dances, theatre performances, sports training, sales fairs, conferences, auctions etc)