To make a booking at Claughton Memorial Village Hall:
- We are at Claughton-on-Brock near Garstang not Claughton near Lancaster!
- Please read all the documents relating to the various Conditions of Hire related to your event and Hire Charges.
- Go to the calendar page and check availability.
- Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com or Rachel, our Booking Secretary, on 07816912133
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Please make sure that your booking form and payment is made prior to your event as the bookings are confirmed online and information sent to the Treasurer.
- You will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) if you wish to sell alcohol - contact Wyre Council up to 10 days before the event.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information
- Information on collecting the keys will be sent with your invoice
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Claughton Memorial Village Hall Bookings Secretary