To make a booking at Bonvilston Reading Room:
- Read the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire and Hire Charges. Pay attention to the Special Conditions - Covid 19.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form. Alternatively contact us directly to make the booking.
You will need:
- The date of your booking.
- The start and end times of hire being sure to include set up and clean up time.
- A description of the event
- Your contact details: name, address, email address and contact telephone number
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the volunteers who run the Hall.
- Bookings are only confirmed by email when payment has been received.
- If you require a Temporary Event Notice this is the hirers responsibility and must be signed off by the Reading Room Management Committee before such an application is made.
Payment can be made
- by cheque made payable to Bonvilston Reading Room and sent to Linda Miller, The Old Rectory, Bonvilston, CF5 6TQ
- or by Bank Transfer to Bonvilston Reading Room, Account no: 60119172, Sort Code: 20 12 25
If you wish to pay by cash please contact the booking secretary.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact Rosemary Fisher on 07966 172125 or by email at email@example.com