To make a booking at Trull Village Memorial Hall:
Please read through the terms and conditions and hire charge documents before booking. Once you are happy you know the costs of hire and any documentation needed ie for a bouncy castle, then continue as below:
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability. Click on New Booking and fill in the form.
- To make multiple bookings, you need to create an account. This will save your details so that you do not have to re enter every time. If you are making regular bookings, create an account, make the first booking and let the Booking Secretary know how many sessions you want to book in the notes and the rest will be entered for you.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Booking Secretary at email@example.com
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event. To be included in your start time and finish time.
- Please make sure that your booking form and payment is with the Booking Secretary or Treasurer 7 days before your event as the bookings are confirmed online.
- If you require access to the projector or sound system let the Booking Secretary know.
- If you are booking a Bouncy Castle, a copy of the firm's Indemnity Policy must be included with your booking.
- Please read through the "Terms and Conditions of Hire" which includes all necessary information
- Access to the hall will be sent directly to you once full payment has been received.
- An invoice will be sent to you to pay the deposit to hold the date. Please ensure this is paid within 7 days of receipt.
- A further invoice will be sent for the outstanding balance and the surety deposit of £100.00 which is refundable
- Download the General Information document to know where everything is within the hall.
- Ensure you have booked the correct facility for your event.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.
Trull Village Memorial Hall
Tel: 01823 666455